Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Introduction to Mr. Gibbs!

   I would like to formally introduce to the world Mr.Gibbs! He is the curious little pirate monkey that I like to use for my avatar image across the net. Why am I just now introducing Mr.Gibbs when I have been using his image for so long? Because, he wished to remain mysteriously anonymous. He's a pirate, and pirate's have their reasons for doing things. And a monkey. A pirate monkey. And as everyone knows, pirate monkeys are very mysterious creatures. Maybe it's all part of his "Take over the world" plan. Everyone knows that pirate monkeys have a secret desire to take over the world.

   So you want to know more about Mr.Gibbs? I myself know very little about this odd little fellow. I have tried to learn what I can in the past year that he has resided with me. This is what I have found: He has one brother, Ninja Monkey (whom he is currently at war with, because Pirate Monkeys and Ninja Monkeys cannot co-exist together), and he currently has one member in his pirate crew, Dancing Monkey (who likes to dance and sing "Hey!Hey! We're the Monkeys!" by The Monkeys). Apparently Mr.Gibbs is in the process of looking for more crew members. Mr.Gibbs likes the color gold, booty (he gave me a wink when saying this, leading me to believe it has a double meaning), and evening raids on the beach. I often find his pants hanging lower in the morning than where they were the night before. This worries me often as there is no nearby monkey brothels....that I'm aware of. He favor's to drink Captain Jack (named after a famous undead pirate monkey). He has a special flintlock pistol that he often keeps hidden. I have also found that he keeps some "special" gold coins in the red satchel attached to his waist. What is so special about these coins is still a mystery to me.

   Mr.Gibbs plans on possibly starting his own blog in the future. He claims "This is all part of my Conquer-and-take-over-the-world plan. I must first become a modern Pirate, so that I can recruit more members for my monkey crew. Then I will take over the weakest of the world's governments and move on from there". When I asked what he meant by "the weakest of the world's governments" he gave me the "duh" look and replied "The only one that would actually be willing to get rid of their current leader! Haha!". The person who said that there is no such thing as a stupid question never asked a pirate monkey the question I just asked during the Obama era. Now THAT is a stupid question.

   So, that is the end of my introduction today. No real rant. But I promise rants are to come! So peace out and rant on!
-Sesshy


and Mr.Gibbs


                                          Ninja Monkey and Mr.Gibbs during better times.

No comments:

Post a Comment